Thursday, January 10, 2013

one year today.



On January 10th, 2012, I started on my official "Blogger" blogging journey.

And here I am, one year, 124 followers, and 24,527 page views later.

I just want to say thanks. Because really, I'm shocked that so many wonderful people took the time to actually follow my blog.

Blogging with you all has been so awesome. I've met so many friends.

So thanks for being a Chatty Kathy follower, and I hope you'll stick around another year. :)

~Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)


 



16 chatty people:

Ashleyy said...

Congratulations, Kathryn! I'm so glad that I was able to meet you over the blogging world! You are such a sweet girl and I am excited to continue getting to know you!

Kathryn said...

Aw, thanks so much Hadassah!! :) I am looking forward to getting to know you, too.

David and Christine Keller said...

Congrats!

brittneydods said...

congradulations! btw I love your header! so cute!

Emma-lee said...

Congratulations!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you! :)
And no, my cousin doesn't live in GA... Sorry :/

Katherine said...

Happy Blogiversary Kat!!!! =)

Go Bold said...

cool! i like your blog design. and happy blogging for the years ahead.

Lil said...

Happy Blog Birthday! I will definitely stick around here. :)
In Christ,
Lily

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Congratulations, Kathy! :) Your blog is great. :)

God bless,
Joy :)

Brooklyn said...

Woohoo! Congrats, my dear!

Nine said...

LOVE the pictures!!
CONGRATS!!!!

Love u

Kennedy said...

Happy Blogiversary! Love the new design.

Liz said...

The bloggy world was blessed when you entered it, Kathryn. Can't wait to read your blog for another year! :D

<3 Elizabeth

Anna said...

Sorry I'm late! =P I feel so bad, I love your blog so much but I haven't been on here lately!! :( Please forgive me. *sheepish feeling*

Unknown said...

Wow!! I hope you keep on going for a lot more awesome, fun filled years!!
{Emma}

Key Quote of The Week~
Expect great things from God;
Attempt great things for God~
~William Carey

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com