Tuesday, November 5, 2013

weddings.


I don't know about you, but I love weddings.

So when my mom asked me to post a picture of my grandparents' wedding so my great-aunt could see it, I got this idea to post a few pictures of some weddings in my family. And for some of them, I uploaded a picture of them now.

Grandma and Grandpa (my mom's parents): Married November 8th, 1963

 

 
 


 Mema and Papa (my dad's parents): Married July 20th, 1968

 

 Aunt Elaine and Uncle Brian: Married August 15, 1987

That's my mom in the pink dress LOL!


Mom and Dad: Married March 7th, 1992

Left to Right: Mema, Mom, Dad, Papa
(sorry it's blurry)

Uncle Steven and Aunt Erica: Married August 11th, 2001

I'm the little girl sitting on my Mema's lap.


Uncle Danny and Aunt Bree: Married May 2005

See the flower girl? That's me!

Megan (my cousin) and Adam: Married January 2010

 

The girls and I played music for their wedding!

Levi (my cousin) and Beth: Married August 4th, 2012

We played for their wedding too.
Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

8 chatty people:

Nine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nine said...

Loved the pictures, Kat! So sweet!

I've been having problems with my emails...it won't do anything! It won't compose an email, and I can't even read the last email you sent me! I'll try to figure it out soon, though. (Maybe I should try deleting some of my 1056 emails...?) ;)
So much I need to tell you.

Love you loads,
Nx

hannah michelle said...

How fun! I love weddings ,too!

Love,
Hannah

Liz said...

I LOVED seeing all these old wedding photos, and the new ones, too. All the sweet couples, the beautiful dresses, the suits (wink). :)

I still don't remember that pink dress. Ugh. I'm getting like you.

Braelyn said...

fun!
I love looking at old pictures from when my parents got married as well.
~brealyn

Brianna said...

Wow! What a collection! These are so cool!

Ginger Girl said...

Its so neat to see vintage wedding pictures!

Sapphire

Kelly-Anne said...

Wow, what a lovely collection! I love wedding pics - thank you for sharing! I have given you an award at my blog, Beautiful Girlhood...

http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-beautiful-award.html

P.S. My sister also plays the violin:-)

Love and hugs,
Kelly-Anne

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com