Friday, January 10, 2014

a new year, a new look.



January 10: The day I started my "Blogger" blogging journey.

I cannot believe it's been two years! I realize I haven't posted much this past year, but I'm hoping that will change.

I have met so many wonderful people in the past two years. So many friends. And I was even able to meet one of them in "real" life!

In honor of my "blogaversary" I have a new design up! I hope you like it.

Thank you all for following, reading and commenting. Look out for more posts coming soon! 

Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

P.S. Check out my updated "About Me" and "My Wonderful Family" pages!

7 chatty people:

Anna said...

Happy Two Years! :)

Brianna said...

Hey!
I really like your about me page! Very interesting! Glad to hear that you'll be posting more!

Nine said...

Beauty. ;)
Love ya xxx

Liz said...

Happy Blogaversary, Kit-Kat!

Hehe, I see what you did there. It was so wonderful meeting you! ;)

I love the new design. It fits you. ;)

Love you, sugah!

Liz

Lil said...

I just love your blog. I definitely need to comment more. :)
Happy Blogoversary! :D

Aili said...

I love the new design! It's so simple and fun. Happy 2 years!!!!!

P.S. I'm hosting a writing challenge on my blog and would love it if you entered.

Kelly-Anne said...

Dear Kathy, I have awarded you at Beautiful Girlhood - http://kelly-annesblog.blogspot.com/2014/03/lovliness-today-awards.html

With much love,
Kelly-Anne

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com