Thursday, July 5, 2012

July 4th!


Hey everyone!!

I hope you all had a splendid Independence Day! I know I did! 

Usually we go to my great aunt and uncle's house, and have a big celebration, but it was too hot! We decided to get together on Labor Day instead. 

So, we got to stay home and do things as a family on July 4th! We grilled steaks and had a wonderful lunch! Then, we all gathered in the living room and watched The Major and the Minor, a hilarious movie starring Ginger Rogers!

After that, we ate Mint Chocolate Chip icecream. I had dipped my bowl, and was balancing it on my lap while trying to get a webpage on my Ipod... Then, the bowl slipped and clunk! my bowl was on the floor. Don't worry, the icecream was still okay so everything worked out!

Oh, did I mention I got all decked out with patriotic colors?

Okay, so maybe not decked out, but I tried my best. I really only have one dark blue shirt, and I didn't want to wear it, so I wore a light blue shirt instead... 

Like my headband?

And on the 3rd, we watched fireworks. 

Oh, yes. 


Hope you enjoyed the pics!

God Bless America!
Kathryn
                                                                                                                                                    
P.S. Entering awesome giveaway here, here, here, here, and here!

9 chatty people:

Katherine said...

Sounds like alot of fun!! I love your outfit and the pictures! :D

Everyone is posting about the 4th. of July(including me) and I can't keep up! LOL

Go Bold said...

Wow, looks like you had fun. I have to watch that movie now! :)
yesterday I went to my friend's place.

--Rachel s

Brooklyn said...

I love your outfit. Like a whole lot.:] All your posts are so fun to read! Love you, girl!


http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Kelsey said...

Love, love, love, your outfit so very modest and Independence day looking:-) And you are so pretty! Thank you for posting! Oh and what I did for the 4th I went to dinner and a concert with some friends had a very fun time.....:-)

Love Yu,
Kelsey

Kathryn said...

Yes it was!! Aw, thanks!
I know, LOOOL!!!!

Kathryn said...

Yeah you need too!!!
Oh fun!

Kathryn said...

Oh, thanks sooo much girl!!!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you so much, Kelsey!! I got the shirt and collates at kohls!
Aw, thank you! You are so pretty!
Wow!! Sounds like fun!

Kelsey said...

Oh, and I was going to ask you, would you like to do a guest post on my blog????

I have never done one before so you could just email me and we could talk about it:-)

my email:kelseyamberm@gmail.com

Love and BlESSSINGS,
Kelsey

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com