Saturday, October 6, 2012

Vacation, Part 1


So here I am, on Saturday, with a gazillion photos to show you. I think I better split this into two post so Blogger won't complain.

Monday we went to a nearby old fashioned ice cream parlor. (First three photo credits go to Sarah.)

Do not ask me what I was doing. Cause I really don't know. Just talkin' probably.

I got dreamsicle! :)

On Tuesday, we went to the zoo. It was wet, but it was worth it. Because it was cooler, there were less people and the animals seemed more active!

 
 
I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall by my squishy.
Nemo!!!
I was in a building where there was a glass tank, in case you were wondering.
Strange not-sure-if-I'm-in-or-under-the-water picture.
 
This was really the only guy who wasn't active.
 
Guys, I want a tiger.
He strangely reminded me of Shere Khan in Jungle Book.

See part 2 for more pictures! 
Later Gators. 
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)



4 chatty people:

Katherine said...

Love the pictures! You made me laugh when you said, "I shall call him squishy, and he shall be mine. And he shall by my squishy." wahaha XD

Kathryn said...

Gotta love dory!!

Madeline said...

Great pictures, Kathryn! You're so talented! Ha ha, love the Dory quote!

~Madeline

http://katiesdollworld.blogspot.com/

Nine said...

Looks like you had LOADS of fun!! :D
Hugs,
xx

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com