Wednesday, December 19, 2012

confessions.



I confess that... 

Without my glasses, everything is bokeh.

Math makes me grumpy for the rest of the day.

I will stop everything and run to my room to sit on the vent when the heat comes on.

I really hate practicing.

Applesauce makes me gag when I even look at it.

Sometimes it is really hard for me to finish a book.

At 7 years old, I would force my family to listen to stories I had written.

I am extremely excited for Monsters University to come out.

I try to play my violin like a cello.

My favorite weather is 90 degrees and up.

I try to tan, but always burn.

Talking on the phone is awkward for me.

These are my sisters:


The movie Cinderella will always hold a dear spot in my heart.

The word "double-stops" makes me shudder. Any other violinists agree?

Sometimes I rather enjoy it when people stare at me for wearing a long skirt.

I absolutely hate hot dogs.

I am a proud supporter of my state NFL team.

People are always complaining about my ice-cold hands. 

I rarely wear socks. 

I prefer Chocolate or Vanilla icecream, instead of Rocky Road Double Moosetracks Carmel Marshmallow Delight. Call me crazy.

Toodles for now,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)









7 chatty people:

Ashleyy said...

We have so much in common, Kathryn! Practically everyone one of those you said I was like "I do that too!"

Piper said...

Haha! Reminds me of my sisters. :P

Yeah, when I was 4 or 5, I set up a little "store" in my living room and sold my stories for fifty cents each. My parents were very generous, but my sisters...:P

Piper♥

Kennedy said...

I love this list! I agree about the glasses. I wear contacts now but still...

Applesauce is okay but yogurt makes me gag. I DO NOT tan. I mean, maybe a bit. My brother and dad do. I hate my pale skin sometimes. I respect those who wear long skirts. Modesty is the way to go. And, I will call you weird for preferring vanilla ice cream, but I agree that chocolate is AWESOME!

Unknown said...

yeah i rarely wear sock too! unless i am wearing boots or tennis shoes XD I am extremely excited for Monsters University to come out too!!

Jessica Spurlock said...

Same here! We are a lot alike! :)

Heather (JesusChick) said...

Monsters University is going to be great! :D Oh...I have cold hands as well..do not worry about it. ;) You are sooo not the only one with any of these confessions.

brittneydods said...

I enjoyed this post:) loved getting to know you better:) Merry Christmas!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com