Wednesday, December 12, 2012

it's the most wonderful time.


It's a time to celebrate the birth of a little baby, who came to earth to save us from our sins.


It's a time to bring out all the decorations.


It's a time to eat tons of candy canes.


It's a time to sit by the warm fire with your family.


It's a time for music.


It's a time to be silly.


It's a time for presents hidden under the tree.


It's a time for family pictures.


Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

P.S. Happy 12-12-12!!! :)


6 chatty people:

Kennedy said...

Great post. I love CHRISTmas!

Angel said...

Beautiful pictures. . .beautiful family. . .miss our neighbors!!

Kathryn said...

Aw, thank you!!
We miss you guys!! :)

sim said...

me likey the pictures.

Piper said...

I love your family picture!! Your family is so beautiful. And your Christmas tree is gorgeous. And Mary is adorable...as always. ;)

Piper♥

Autumn said...

Hi Kathryn I did not have any extra entry's yet when you entered my giveaway but I do now if you want to come check it out.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com