Monday, June 18, 2012

My Birthday!! :)


Hey guys!!! It's so nice to be back!! 

Okay, first off, I'm still just totally blown away. On my birthday, I received emails, e-cards, chats, and even blog posts. I want to thank every one of you who wished me a happy birthday! THANK YOU!!! :) 

Now, for pictures!

Don't ask why most of the party pics are in sepia. My sister took them. :)

We had hamburgers, potato salad, deviled eggs, baked beans, and a few other things.
Getting a card from my 5 year old sis Mary. Notice the sports stickers :) Yay!
I should add that my hair stylist is Sarah :) Thanks girl!
My new Ipod touch!
I LOVE Jello Cake :D
Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!
Jewelry from my grandparents :)
These are actually silver, not red. I was shooting with a red camera lol!

See this last necklace? Has a story with it. 

So my sweet brother gave me this little bag on my party night. My family, my grandparents, and my great-grandma were all watching me open it. I found a little a jewelry box inside the bag. I was thinking "Oh yay!" (I love jewelry). But when I opened the box, there wasn't anything in it. I kinda looked up a little confused, and he goes "I thought you might want a box to put jewelry in," in the sweetest, most innocent voice ever. He looked serious. 
I must say I recovered quickly... I started thanking him nonstop and saying how I needed a box for my jewelry and making a complete dufus of myself... when he pulled out a gorgeous necklace and earrings from his pocket as my entire family laughs. Brothers. 

My present from my best friend!!!!! A poster!


Thanks again for the birthday wishes! I truly had a wonderful 13th birthday!!!
Love,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

 P.S. Please go enter mine and Brooke's giveaway!!! Click here!!!

48 chatty people:

Katherine said...

BEST Birthday EVER! Happy birthday Kathryn (even though I have told you this a million times already! LOL)!
The presents were so beautiful and I remeber you telling me about the ipod touch. ;)
A Jello Cake! 0_0 WOW
hahahaha I can't believe he did that! hahaha

I LOVE the poster :D

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a great Birthday, Kathryn!!!

~Sparky

Brooklyn said...

You are SO beautiful, girl! I love your presents..in fact, I might sneak over and steal them.:) (Which would be a little hard to do because I don't know where you live lol!) Haha I love the brother story. Your birthday sounds great! I am glad it was fun.:]

http://jumping4jesus.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty! I love how you have your hair curled. I wish my hair would curl like that. hahaha :P Looks like you got some pretty awesome gifts!

Laura said...

Wow! Sarah did a great job on your hair!!! You looked Gorgeous! HAHA! brothers! (rolls eyes)
oh, and that poster you got is soo cute! I LOVE LUCY!!!
<3 Laura

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and you look so beautiful in your pictures! LOL about the I Love Lucy pic. :P I'm glad you had a wonderful day!
Hannah ♥

Rebekah said...

Happy late birthday!!! It looked like tons of fun. Your hair is so pretty. And I love that iPod.
God bless,
Rebekah

Emma Kate said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful birthday!! I am glad you liked the email card I sent you :)

Piper said...

Oh my goodness! Your hair is GORGEOUS! iPod Touch?! Lucky ducky! I'n glad that you had a good birthday! Love the brother story...and Mary's card is adorable! (I have a thing for little kids, and I love Mary, as you've probably noticed...:P)

Piper♥

Purple Pixie said...

Happy belated birthday! Your hair is so pretty! The curls are so perfect! That poster is so funny! O.M.G....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so lucky! An iPod Touch! Wow!
PP

Amelia Grace said...

I awarded you!

Liz said...

Bet you LOVE that poster, LOL!!! :P Your iPod is seriously so cool. The little case is so pretty! The jewelry is beautiful. I loved the story about the jewelry box. Pretty good prank! ;P

Happy-After-Birthday!

<3 Elizabeth

Joy ~ Doodlebug ~ said...

Happy birthday, Kathy!

Nice iPod Touch! :) Love the poster...Lucy and Ethel are so funny!

I love your hair, too. :) So pretty!

And your gift story is so funny! Ah, brothers. :)

God bless you!
Joy :)

Julianna Danielle said...

awwwh happy birthday darling!!! You are so gorgeous! <3 Je t'aime

Go Bold said...

you look so nice Kat!

Alicia said...

Ohh you have officially entered the teen rank. Happy late birthday. I love your hair it looks super cute. Now that you have an I touch you can have lots of fun. You can FaceTime and definitely get instagram. It's a fun app to post pictures. I'm so totally rambling.

Ali

Ps. I awarded you on my blog.

Amber Eileen said...

Hello Kathryn! My name is Amber and Ill wish you a late happy birthday! I hope you had a great one! Your hair looks beautiful in the pics above I love it! =)
Here's my blog- http://ising4jesus.blogspot.com/

Kathryn said...

Thanks Katherine!! :)
Eek, I just looove Jello Cake. LOVE.
Me 2!!!

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Eli (aka Sparky)!

Kathryn said...

Aw, thanks Brookie!!
Uh, no way. You CANNOT steal my presents. I will be locking the doors presently. :)
Yeah, it's kinda funny now. Kinda. :)

Kathryn said...

Thank you Godsgirlz1! Sarah did my hair! I hardly every curl it, but she did a great job!

Kathryn said...

Yes, she did!! I think she needs to be a hair-stylist. :)
Yeah, brothers. :P
I LOVE my poster!

Kathryn said...

Thanks a ton, Hannah!
Aw, thank you!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you, thank you!!
Yeah, it is really nice. It can do so much! I'm glad my dad was able to find a used one!

Kathryn said...

Thanks Em!!
Oh yes, I did!

Kathryn said...

Well, thank you Piper!!!! :)
Yeah, I feel pretty Lucky Ducky *enters Lucky Ducky into mental dictionary for later use* LOL that's cute!
I know, she did a wonderful job! Her card is so sweet :)

Kathryn said...

Thanks PP!! Aw, thank you! Sarah did a great job. Hehe, I love my poster! Its so-so-me!
Hehe, it's awesome!!! :)

Kathryn said...

Thanks!

Kathryn said...

Oh boy do I love that poster. Oh yes. :D
Hehe, thanks!!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you, thank you!!!
Yeah, brothers can be that way... :)

Kathryn said...

Thanks Julie (can I call you that? LOL)! Aw, thank you!!
Je t'aime aussi! :)
~Kathryn

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Ray!

Kathryn said...

Yes!! Finally!
Thank you! Yes, the touch is pretty awesome and I'm really enjoying it!! Yep, I've got facetime and instagram!
Hehe, I love rambling!

Kathryn said...

Hey, Amber!
Thank you!! :)
Nice blog!

Unknown said...

In your 3rd picture, that could be a taller version of me with longer, curled hair and a headband on! P.S. Happy birthday!

Not a real account said...

You looked BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your hair and I hope you had a great birthday!

Kathryn said...

Yes, I see that!!!
Thanks! :)

Kathryn said...

Aw, thank you Ireland!!
I did!

Unknown said...

Do u mind if I put that pic on my blog and b like,"OMG"?

Unknown said...

Go to http://laurens-weird-life.blogspot.com/2012/06/pic-of-me-in-my-favorite-shirt.html to see a pic of me without my hair curled+closer up.

Unknown said...

Go to http://laurens-weird-life.blogspot.com/2012/06/pic-of-me-in-my-favorite-shirt.html to see a pic of me without my hair curled+closer up.

Unknown said...

Do u mind if I put that pic on my blog and b like,"OMG"?

Emma said...

I LOVE you hair!!!!!!!!!

Jaime said...

Happy birthdayyyy!!!!!!!! Yay! =) =) =)
I absolutely LOVE your hair! Oh my goodness! You look beautiful! =)

Joyfully,
Jaime Lynn

Kaybid said...

Happy Birthday Kathryn!
Hope you will have a fantastic year(:

Blessings,
KAY

Kathryn said...

Saw it!!

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Jaime!! (LOVE that name!)

Kathryn said...

Aw, thanks Kay!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com