Sunday, May 6, 2012

And the Winner is....


And the winner for the 50-Follower Insect Photo Challenge is.... *drum roll*....

Carli Nicole!

Congrats, Carli! I loved your photo :) You get the button for your sidebar, and, I will put yours on my sidebar!!




And to everyone who entered, Thank you so much!!! This was the very first thing I have ever hosted, and it was so much fun!! I just loved all of your photos :)

And also, please go check out Breathings of Your Heart!! It just got a major makeover :D Click Here! It was done by Kianna Rose, who did an awesome job. If you would like a new blog look, go to her!

Happy Sunday,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)




10 chatty people:

Braelyn said...

congratulations Caril Nicole.
~Braelyn

Claudia said...

CONGRATS carli Nicole!!!!!!!! You did an awesome JOB! Thx for hosting Kathy! :D

Kathryn said...

You're welcome!! ;)

Katherine said...

Congrats.
I soooo wish I could have entered! Oh well

Kathryn said...

I wish you could have entered too!!

Unknown said...

Great Job!!

Kathy, I LOVE your blog!!
Hannah

Kathryn said...

Hey, Hannah!! So, glad you like it :D

Brianna said...

Congrats Carli! I loved your picture!

Marcelle Renee said...

Bonjour kathy! :) would you like to do a button swap with me?


marcelle

Kathryn said...

Bonjour Marcelle!
Yes, I would love to!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com