Tuesday, March 12, 2013

mary.


Despite the cold weather, Mary and I have still been having photoshoots.

These weren't the best, mostly because Mary's teeth were chattering so much, the photos turned out blurry.

But here you go.

And yes, I did edit these ones... :)


 I told her to spin with the violin.

Mary: "OH, like the girl on-on-"
Me: "Tangled? When she is finally free from her tower?"
Mary: "No! Like the girl on The Sound of Music! With her guitar!"

She posed like this herself... lol

Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

P.S. I had to play a game of Killer UNO for her to wear the tights. Sisters.


14 chatty people:

Layla said...

Haha! Those are some great pictures. At least your sister let's you have photo shoots with her at all. Mine? They wouldn't for the life of them:)
Layla.

Makenzie Burton said...

So cute!!!!!!!!! I love her!!!! She looks and acts just like u!!!!! I can definitely tell she is your sister!!!!!

Aaliyah Marie said...

I still do photo shoots also! Execpt with my new camera, I can`t take it out in cold weather all the time :( But t is pretty much Spring here!
P.S. We need to Google+ chat, or Skype or somin` soon!

Kathryn said...

Yes, we do!! :)

Klarabelle said...

So cute!!! :) Love the Sound of Music comment ;)
And your new blog header thingy is super cool!

Aili said...

She is sooo cute. I try to do photo shoots with my brothers, but all they do is complain, ask for money, or make goofy faces.

Anonymous said...

CUTE! I love her blue hat! :)

Nine said...

Ah, adorable little Mary. Love her to bits!
Great pics, Kat!

Nervous for tomorrow??
You're gonna be GREAT!!!

Love you loads!
xx

Kennedy said...

What a fun photoshoot. I love your comment at the end about having to play killer Uno.... story of my life. "I'll paint your nails if you wear this". {she LOVES having her nails painted} Let's just say my three year old sister does not have the greatest taste in clothes. :)

Alicia said...

Aww how cute! She is adorable. My favorite picture is the second one.

BookWitch/DayLily said...

AWW! The pictures are great! And the Sound of Music! I love both those movies, but it's so cute that she thought of Sound of Music and not Tangled. Tell her she is adorable, and tell you that you are a great photographer.

Go Bold said...

reading your blog about sisters; makes me want to be in your family!

cute pics! sisters are the best.

--Rachel s

Liz said...

Seriously, Mary is just behond adorable... She's even got herself a little attitude!

Some awesome photos, Kat! :D

<3 Elizabeth

Jess Leigh said...

What adorable pics :)

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com