You know, I can be a little weird.
Well, maybe a lot weird.
I suppose it's the writer/always-wanted-to-be-an-actress side of me.
Yeah, that is me being the damsel in distress, locked in her tower, awaiting the rescue of her little cousins, who are princes. The sad thing is, I don't think they did...
But anyway. I suppose there are a quite a lot of odd little things about me that you don't know... Here are a few:
1. It drives me bananas when people use exclamation points too many times! It gets annoying! It's almost like they are always shouting! You don't always have to act so excited! Calm down!
2. I always talk with my hands. And once, because of that, I burned my finger. Long story.
3. I'd much rather have strawberry cheesecake than cheesecake drizzled in chocolate.
4. *sees Josh Groban in person* "Oh, neat!! It's Josh Groban!!"
*sees Lucille Ball in person* *SCREAMS, then faints and is rushed to hospital*
5. I adore anything and everything vintage.
|Awkward: Sitting and acting like you are laughing when you really aren't.|
7. If I had a choice of traveling back in time, I would either go to the 1940s or the 1770s.
8. It sometimes take me a year to finish a novel. (NO, not writing one, reading one.) I know, it's so awful. I'm trying to read more.
9. Picture says it all.
10. I LOVE the library.
11. In public, I make silly faces at babies and toddlers when their parents aren't looking.
12. I cackle.
13. One of my favorite quotes:
"The difference between the right word and the wrong word is like the difference between lightening and a lightening bug." ~Mark Twain
If you're a writer, you'll understand. If you're not, you'll most likely laugh (like the rest of my family did)
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)