Friday, March 29, 2013
awkward and awesome friday?
So, I'm a day late. Whatever.
1. Singing Scarborough Fair in what I thought was an empty hallway... when in reality there was a teacher nearby that probably heard it all...
2. Complaining to my dad that he "kissed" the dog goodnight before he kissed me.
"But I already kissed you! Remember?"
My friends don't call me Dori for nothing, guys.
3. Accidentally commenting on one of my sister's piano student's parent, when they were still in the living room... oops.
4. Accompanying the little kid's choir, and the director saying, "lets do a scale in whole notes." I obviously wasn't playing close enough attention, as all the little 5 and 6 year-old's sang whole notes and I accidentally started played half notes. *wants to sink under the piano*
5. When your little sister is always coming up to you and saying, "Gettin' kinda chubby!", just like the mom on Tangled.
1. Finally getting to the climax point in my novel.
2. Watching I Love Lucy every night with my siblings.
3. Converting a friend to a Trekkie.
4. Learning (sort of) how to count to 10 in Afrikaans.
5. This song, because I love this movie.
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)
The "Awkward and Awesome Thursday" posts are from The Daybook.
Posted by Kathryn at 12:21 PM