Saturday, April 21, 2012

50 Follower Photo Challenge!!


Wow, you guys!! I almost have 50 followers!!! It may not seem like a big number, but I am really surprised that I have this many! A huge thank you to everyone!! 


Guess what? Once I get 50 followers (Only ONE more!!) I am going to have Photo Challenge!!!
The winner gets: A Photo Challenge Blog Button I made, and their blog button put on my blog!


More details to come once I get 50 Followers!!!
Hugs,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

16 chatty people:

Photographer Ruby J. Plank said...

WOW! Hey, My goal is 50 followers too, do you think you could do a post about my photography blog please? Also, if you do, I will put my blog button on my blog and I will do a post about your blog to! Also, this sounds super fun! I like making blog buttons! I made two, but due to the redisigneing of my blog, I got to re-do their HTML codes.

Photographer Ruby J. Plank said...

P.S. I LOVE that photo!

Kathryn said...

Yes, I think I could! It will probably be in a few days though. Thanks!! I love making blog buttons!! I made my current button through Picnik, and the challenge one through PicMonkey.

Kathryn said...

Thanks!! My sis took it :-)

Photographer Ruby J. Plank said...

Thanks. I used Picnick for my buttons and recent photo editing.. I'm sad that the shut down. :( I hat Google+ editing so I now use PicMonkey! I have a new buttons page on my blog now, why don't you check it out?

~Aaliyah~ said...

SO excited!
So if (when) you get 50 followers,
what subjet will it be?
People, Pets, Flowers, Still life etc.
Can you e-mail me when It starts?
Thanks!

Kathryn said...

Mm, not sure yet!!!
Yes, I will email you!!

Brooke said...

Yea!! Wow-you are way ahead of me.:) Congrats!

Kristie said...

I awarded you for the Sunshine Award! :D

♥ Kristie

Kathryn said...

Thank you, Brooke :-) You are very sweet!
I'm sure you're gonna get a lot!!!! I love your blog!

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Kristie!!!

Photographer Ruby J. Plank said...

Here Kathryn!
http://professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com/2012/04/award-handy-outs.html
:)

Kathryn said...

Just posted about it!

Kathryn said...

And also those 5 pics!! Sorry, I forgot!!

Sierra said...

Congrats, you are at 50 now! I can't wait for more details on the contest :) Sierra
Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!)
Philippians 4:8

Kathryn said...

Thank you, Sierra!! I am very excited :-) Details coming soon!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com