Saturday, April 7, 2012

Time With Cousins!


Yesterday Andrew, Mary, and I went over to our Mema and Papa's house, where our cousins (except for the youngest) are staying. They live in a different state, but are staying with our grandparents while their parent's prepare to move into a new house. 

Carson (4) and my sis Mary (5)

Being silly!
Carson, Regan (7), and Mary
Papa and Carson making noise and chasing the girls! Fun Fun!
They found them!
The field behind Mema and Papa's house
Mema's Fruit Tree!
Once inside, Carter (5) and Andrew played Army Men
Carson and Me
Mema and I watched a little bit of The Waltons
But the kids soon complained, so we switched the channel over to Dora the Explorer
Mary and Regan playing soccer
Bubbles!!
And of course we had to have a snack!!
Carter and I played a game! And I won! :-)
Finally they all began to get tired so they settled down with a snack and watched Little Bear :-)

What was your Friday like?
Later,
Kathryn (aka Chatty Kathy)

6 chatty people:

Anonymous said...

I went to church for Good Friday and we had communion.

Kathryn said...

How nice :-)

Go Bold said...

sounds fun! I liked the pictures, and i have watched the waltons too!

I went to a good friday service.

--Rachel S

Kathryn said...

Thanks! Glad you liked the pics, Rachel! Yes, I love the waltons!!
Neat that you had a Good Friday service!
~Kathryn

Jess Leigh said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Kathryn said...

Thank you, Jess!! Yes we did :-)

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com