I was awarded and tagged by Ireland. This is what she awarded me:
Here's the Tagging Rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you
4. Ask 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged
Here's my random facts:
1. I have a Fine Arts Competition I'm going to in March
2. Right now my 4 year-old sister is like perfectly imitating Flynn Rider...
3. I'm wearing a purplish shirt
4. I have 4 siblings
5. I hate tea
6. I like funny movies
7. I watched Courageous
8. And I cried (which is so not like me during a movie)
9. I am running out of facts
10. I have never been stung by a bumble bee
11. I cringe when I see bad grammar LOL
My answers to Ireland's questions:
1. Are you ears pierced? No, but I plan to get them pierced when I turn 13
2. What is your favorite singer/band? Singer: Uh, Bing Crosby. Band: Glenn Miller, what else?!?
3. Do you prefer to wear skirts, pants, dresses, or shorts? I actually like to wear collates or another name for them is gaucho pants. But from those choices, definitely skirts.
4. Are you into photography? Well... Uh.. Yes? I like to, but I'm not very good.
5. Do you have any pen-pals? How many? Yes! Uh, I would say about 5.
6. What is your favorite school subject? Literature!
7. Are you homeschooled? Yes, I and love it :-)
8. Do you like reading? Yes, if the book is exciting
9. What is your favorite book or book series? I really like the American Girl mysteries, but I would have to say the Life of Faith Elsie Dinsmore Series.
10. What is one of your hobbies? Writing!
11. What is your favorite animal? Ah, so hard! Either Elephants, Monkeys, Tarsiers (Uh, if you look this up, don't freak out at the picture... I think its kinda cute! Look at those big, adorable eyes!)
Now to tag some people...
Rachel@ The Story Blog
Kristie @ Every-Day-Me
Here's your questions:
1. When you were little, what cartoon did you watch over and over?
2. Favorite color?
3. How old are you?
4. What color is your room?
5. How do you like to wear your hair?
6. Favorite movie?
7. If you could be an actress, past or present, who would you be?
8. Favorite book of the Bible?
9. What does your calendar look like?
10. Do you play any instruments?
11. Are you glad this is over?