Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nicknames!



I know, I know. Two posts in one day? I'm weird. But it always seems to be the day I post a chapter for my story that I think of something else I wanted to write about...
So, I wanted to talk about nicknames. Nicknames are funny things sometimes, aren't they? Yes, every one has a nickname whether you realize it or not. Maybe it's something people call you on a regular basis. Or maybe it's something your dad calls you and you can't stand. But yes, we all have nicknames. Mine you would think is Kathy, right? I mean come on. Your name is Kathryn, it's got to be Kathy. Uh... actually no. Until I started this blog, Kathy was kinda foreign to me. No one except a man in our church has ever called me Kathy. My nickname is KG. Yes, two letters stuck together. But, I'm satisfied! It stands for Kathryn Grace. And unless I'm in trouble, I hardly ever hear the name Kathryn. It's always KG. People have called me that ever since I was little. What's your nickname? How did you get it? Do you like it or not?

P.S. You're probably like "She's talking about nicknames, and she posts a picture of balloons? Really?" Ya, well, how are you supposed to take pictures of nicknames? I thought these balloons were cute :-)
Later,
Kathryn :-)

11 chatty people:

Kelsey said...

Cute post...and I like the balloons:)

With love,
Kelsey

Sarah Jane said...

My nickname is....um.....Sarah bear *blushes* I'm soooo embarrassed! lol I also get called SJ by YOU!!!!!! :) :)

Kathryn said...

Ya, well... I'll admit I'd rather have KG than Sarah Bear, LOL... Sisterly Love.... :-)
KG

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Kelsey! :-)

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Jane said...

BALLONS?!?!?! Ya..um...ok..You are WEIRD!!! :)

Kathryn said...

Ok. So do you see the comment above that say 'removed by author'? That was because my sister commented, and she was logged in as me... This is what happens when you share a computer with your blogger sister...
@Sarah: What!?!? Balloons are totally awesome!!!! Right guys?

Carli said...

That's a really cute nickname! Nicknames are fun, no?

-Carli

Kathryn said...

Yes, Carli!! I totally agree. And thanks for saying my nickname was cute :-) Have a super day!!!
Kathryn :-)

Michaela-Ashley said...

Mines is Ash shorting form of Ashley

Kathryn said...

Cute!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com