Sunday, February 5, 2012

I've been Tagged!!

This is my first tagging and I think it's awesome! Thanks Heidi!

Ok. Here's the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about your self
3. Answer the question the tagger asked you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged
Here's my 11 random facts:

1. I am a Colts Fan
2. I'm rooting for the Giants tonight
3. I just got home from church
4. I just had Mcdonalds for lunch :-)
5. I might write this afternoon :-D
6. I LOVE bath&body works
7. My favorite color is blue
8. My dog is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
9. I want a duck
10. I love animated movies (Up, Toy Story 1 2 & 3, Monsters Inc. Finding Nemo, Tangled :-)
11. I want to go to Hawaii

Here's the questions Heidi asked me:
#1 What is the color of your hair? Um... Good question. Well, my sisters joke that it's grey, LOL but I would say Ash Blonde.
#2 What do you want to do when you grow up? Be an Author and a Mom.
#3 What is your favorite subject in school? Definitely not math... Probably Literature.
#4 What do you prefer to where, a dress or pants? I don't wear pants, and I don't really like dresses so can I say skirts?? But if I had to chose, it would be dresses.
#5 How do you like to wear your hair? Ponytail, bun, or lose? I normally I wear it down.
#6 How are you planning to improve your relationship with God this year? By spending a lot more time in His word and praying
#7 If money was on potion (wait, did you mean "if money wasn't an option?") where would you like to go or what would you like to do? Go to France and and see the Eiffel Tower and go visit Kayla :-)
#8 What is your top 3 favorite books? Oh goodness... Elsie's True Love, Elsie's Tender Mercies, and Alone yet Not Alone
#9 Do you like working in the kitchen? Sometimes. But I'm not a very good cook.
#10 What do you like to do as a hobby? Write stories!
#11 What movie could you watch over and over again and never get bored? Arsenic and Old Lace and all those old movies


Thanks, Hedi this was fun!!!

Now to tag some people:

Kayla@ Love Joy Peace
Autumn@ Loving the seasons of Autumn 
Aili@ Aili's Adventures

Here's your questions:

#1 What's your favorite flower?
#2 Do you like Sushi? I don't!
#3 What kind of pets do you have?
#4 If you could be the star in a movie, which one would you pick?
#5 If you could make up an icecream flavor, what would it be?
#6 What color is your room?
#7 Favorite gum flavor?
#8 Ever been on a airplane or a boat?
#9 Favorite shopping store?
#10 Which for a pet: a monkey or a giraffe?
#11 Which one, fuzzy socks or plush slippers?

Thanks guys!!
Love,
Kathryn :-)

4 chatty people:

Kaybid said...

Hi Kathryn,
J'espere que tu as eu une belle journee!
Hope you had great day(-:(Translate!!)
I just want to let you know that I tag you...
Go on my blog(it Kayla) and you'll see.

Good Night...
Bonne Nuit(-:

Blessings,
Kay

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Kay!!!! And thanks for helping me learn some new French words :-D That's a great way to learn a new language. By talking to someone who knows it!! And yes, I did have a good day :-D The Patriots lost the football game :-D

Bonne Nuit, mon ami!
~KG~ <3

Kaela said...

Haha, I like your blog title - made me laugh :)

Kathryn said...

Thanks :-D I'm the biggest talker in my family... A man in our church used to call me Chatty Kathy. And later, I found out that Chatty Cathy was a doll, LOL.
Kathryn

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com