Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Heidi's Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge!

Hi, everyone! How has your morning been?
I decided yesterday that I would enter Heidi's baking challenge. Thanks, Heidi you really got me into the spirit of cooking (I'm not much of a cook, but this was fun!)!

 
Here's my entry:


Pasta Vegetable Salad





3 cups uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
1 cup fresh broccoli florets
1 cup chopped cucumber
1 cup chopped celery
2/3 cup chopped carrots
2/4 cup chopped tomato
About 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing


Directions:
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water. Place in large bowl; add vegetables. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.

Thanks,
Kathryn :-)

11 chatty people:

Serenity said...

Yummy!..:]

Kathryn said...

Thanks, Serenity!

Tane Hannah said...

Looks delicious, well done!
~Tane♥

Jess Leigh said...

Looks really good!!!

Kathryn said...

Thank you, Jess!

Not a real account said...

Yummy!
I am writing a book right now just about my life. I moved two years ago and I'm just writing about my life before and after! Thanks for the interest!

Also, I just started a giveaway at my blog I'd love for you to enter!

Got to go,

~Ireland~

Not a real account said...

p.s. I follow you now!

Tane Hannah said...

Yummy in my tummy! Great salad, Kathryn!
Tane♥

Kathryn said...

Thanks Tane! It was really fun to make (I don't cook much, but it was still fun!).
Kathryn

Kathryn said...

@Ireland:
I got your comment through G-mail, but it didn't show up on my blog. Weird. Oh well, I'll just pretend like it did, LOL.
Neat that you started a book! That's really awesome. And don't get discouraged! And you don't know how thrilling it was for me when you said I gave you the interest back. Aww, thanks Ireland!! Have a really happy Valentines Day!!!!
Love,
Kathryn <3 <3 <3

Kathryn said...

P.S. Thanks for following!! And I love your giveaway:-)

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com