Friday, February 3, 2012

Awards!!!!! Again!!!!!

Ok. So this is so much fun. I don't know who thought the 'awards' thing up, but I love it!!! Guess what? I got awarded again! This time, from Nine! Thanks girly!



Here's the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Write 7 random facts about yourself
3. Award 10 other people
4. Go to their blog and tell them they've been awarded.

Here's my random facts!!!!!
1. I am an I Love Lucy FANATIC!!!
2. I love old black and white movies
3. I'm wearing a pinky plum colored shirt
4. My birthday is in June
5. I like to run, but can't do it
6. I love being penpals, whether by letters or email
7. I wish I could go on!

These are the people I'm awarding!

JesusChick@ I'm a Jesus Chick
Eva@ God's Graceful Girls
Kristina@ Chosen by the Grace of God
Sarah@ Here I Am
Autumn@ Loving the Seasons of Autumn
Ireland@ A Pearl of Great Price
Hannah@ A World of My Own
Rachel Grace@ Bundles of Blessings
Gracie@ Gracie's Adventures
KayleeBeth@Life from My View


Thanks!!!
Love,
Kathryn :-)

11 chatty people:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kathryn!! I am so happy:)


Love,
Eva

Kathryn said...

You're welcome, Eva!!!!

Jess Leigh said...

I also Awarded you, Kathryn!

Tane Hannah said...

Thanks for awarding me in your other 'awards' post. :) But I was wondering, are you supposed to post a blog post even if it's your second time being awarded?? I'm trying to find out...since I've been awarded a few times!!
~Tane♥

Autumn said...

thanks kathryn I will blog about it mabye tomorow I have a post I am working on

Kathryn said...

I guess... I really don't know. LOL I haven't really ever done them before, so I just did another one. I've seen other people do it a few times, because they got awarded multiple times. I would just combine it like you did that tag once. I think my sister Sarah is going to combine one.
Love,
Kathryn

Kathryn said...

Ok! Awesome!
Love,
Kathryn

Kathryn said...

P.S. And if you get tired of doing them, it's ok. I got awarded by Jess today. I said that I was really really happy she awarded me, but I probably wouldn't do it. LOL I ran out of people!!!! I don't follow that many blogs yet, LOL. Well, I hope you have a good day, Tane! Bye!
Love,
Kathryn

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for awarding me! I love your blog!
~Sarah

Kathryn said...

Hey, Sarah! You're welcome!!
Love,
Kathryn :-)

Not a real account said...

Hey Kathryn!

Thanks so much for awarding me! Your blog is really cute!

Love,
Ireland

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com